This day-long overview and in-depth introduction to the materials and methods of The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd will prepare you to better assist in the atrium by:
- Knowing the names of the materials and how they are used
- Exploring the unique spiritual needs and capacities of children ages 3 –12.
- Experiencing the Atrium as Sacred Space
- Understanding how the Atrium is different from Sunday School
- Becoming confident enough to offer a lesson, or substitute for a trained catechist
The workshop is scheduled for September 22, 2018. Click here for full workshop details and registration information.
Please contact Carol Godfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.