Details are still in the making, but this day-long overview and in-depth introduction to the materials and methods of The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd will prepare you to better assist in the atrium by:
- Knowing the names of the materials and how they are used
- Exploring the unique spiritual needs and capacities of children ages 3 –12.
- Experiencing the Atrium as Sacred Space
- Understanding how the Atrium is different from Sunday School
- Becoming confident enough to offer a lesson, or substitute for a trained catechist
The workshop is scheduled for either September or October 2018. Stayed tune for updates to actual day, times, etc.
A new Formation Level 1 Course begins on Saturday, September 29, 2018. Classes will be held once a month until December 2019, with a break for Summer 2019.